Boatshed London - Contact Us
+44 (0)7879 423539
The Engine House,
Royal Clarence Yard, Gosport, Hants, PO12 1AX, UK
T: + 44 (0)7879 423539
M: + 44 (0)7879 423539
M: +44 (0) 7930 401 952
Boatshed London is a unique yacht brokerage that specialises in the sale of houseboats, narrowboats and Dutch barges all across the capital. London has a burgeoning boating scene and we also have motor cruisers and yachts on our books and over ten years experience in the leisure marine industry. We approach every listing as yacht brokers, not estate agents, who often don't have the unique expertise and knowledge that comes from dealing with boats and boat people over a long period of time. We understand the passion people have for their boats and have an established network of contacts in London to help people sell their boats quicker than other brokers.
We are proud to say that we sold more boats in 2016 than any other broker or estate agent in London and are quickly becoming the first port of call for people across the capital, be they selling or buying. Our policy of giving people the honest facts when it comes to valuations of their boat and mooring has helped us quickly build a trusted reputation that sellers and buyers often comment on.
We photograph each boat extensively and handle all viewings personally and the Boatshed system keeps sellers regularly updated on the level of interest in their boat.
- We are part of Boatshed.com - a truly international brokerage
- Today, we have a team of about 120 specialist brokers, sales agents and representatives
- Operating from 63 locations
- In 18 countries
- Supported by a central HQ team of 10 professionals
As well as selling boats, we are involved with the British Marine Federation, the Boat Retailers and Brokers Association, the RNLI and equivalent overseas associations, promoting boating and the interests and well being of boat owners.
Of course, at Boatshed, physical presence, offices and regional representation is only part of the story. Boatshed’s online sales platform is the very best in the industry. We have pioneered the clear and transparent marketing and sale of used boats online. Our IT systems are constantly being developed and improved by our team of designers to make it easier, quicker and more cost effective for our owners to list and sell boats, and for our customers to find the right boat at the right price as quickly as possible.
- We have dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far using these cutting edge systems.
- Today, we have over 700,000 registered customers looking for boats.
- Our website attracts over 260,000 unique visitors each month.
- We sell more than 1,000 boats each year.
- We sell boats twice as quickly as other brokers, based upon independent industry statistics.