Sportina 730 for sale | 7.35m (24'1") | 2004 | 1x petrol 9.8hp | GRP Construction | Lifting keel underwater profile | 4 berths | Boat REF# 246261
|Lying||Isle of Wight|
|Fuel capacity||9.5 ltr (2.1 G) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x petrol 9.8hp|
|Engine make and model||Mariner (unknown year)|
|Engine Hours||Not Recorded|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||Not Recorded|
|Draft Min||0.33m (1'1")|
|Draft Max||1.50m (4'11")|
Sloop rigged Aluminium spars (2004) with stainless steel standing rigging (2004)
|Mainsail||Ocean sails - Slab (unknown year) Stack Pack, Lazy Jacks, 2 Reefs|
|Headsail||- Furling (unknown year)|
1 batteries charged by: solar panels
|Underwater profile||Lifting keel|
|Total # of berths||4|
|No. of double berths||1|
|No. of single berths||2|
|Heads||1 heads (Porta Potti)|
|Pressurised water system|
The open plan interior features:
• A Saloon with folding leaf table capable of comfortably seating 4+.
• A functional galley area making full use of the space available for ample storage, gas stove, sink and ice box.
• A comfortable size head complete with porta-potti and sink
• Forward berth as two singles or with a quick insert and cushion converts it to a double
• Double quarter berth which make use of the full length and 2/3 width under the cockpit with a hatch to cast light into the space.
• Large over head locker up forward
1 burner gas cooker
|VHF DSC radio|
2 halyard winches
2 sheet winches
9.8hp outboard, Mariner, Short Shaft (unknown year)
A clean and up-together trailer-sailor with surprisingly spacious open plan interior and ample storage in the multiple storage compartments, for this size yacht they have made every square inch count.
This lifting keel yacht is kept on a mooring and has been regularly lifted by the current owner to maintain the antifouling.
You will be able to enjoy flexible sailing with the lifting keel and great performance which makes this Sportina 730 a great value option.
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.